The idea of writing this blog came up when I was watching a reality show. I was wondering how easily youngsters are getting into organized cheating in the name of "Reality Shows" . No one realizes that reality shows are not conducted in the interest of making you a singer, actor, musician, or any other talented person. One such reality show, announces in search of India's Super Talent (Then why are you doing that every ten months) mostly the participants in such shows are already ten years experienced, some have already participated in many such shows, some are already popular, and some are next generation of already established people in the same field. These people are selected only for their face value and not for their talent. Ninety percent of the contestants selected for the finale are pre-decided and some people even pay huge sum of money to get into the finale. Only two or three will be from the general public, that too when the marketing team manages to find some pathetic content, backstories of handicapped or economically under prvileged contestents. So they can capitalize the sentiments of viewers and increase their TRP. If you want to get selected, then you should have face value or you should be capable of opening up your pesonal life struggles in front of the camera and cry to make peple cry. I am not saying the stories of the contestants are fake and I have no issues with people talking about their situations, instead I am really concerned about the reason for which people are actually opening up.
I want youngsters to be aware of these organized cheating and stop wasting their time. I wish youngsters should understand that only one out thousands are going to be lucky. There are so many other ways to establish your talents while doing your day-to-day activities alongside. Making a reality show is not an easy process. It consumes a lot of money, manpower and creativity. Everyone, starting from the tea maker to each and everyone related to a particular project is paid except you and me, the viewers. The producers are not spending so much money to make you a celebrity. They do this as a business. The public should stop encouraging this kind of reality show , talk shows or any such show and use other direct social media platforms to establish their talent. Let them run behind the public to make such things. why should you stand in the line from the previous day after taking so much effort and struggle only to get rejected and ill-treated. They make jokes about your efforts and sell them.
This is my first blog, hope it was usefull and you all enjoyed the content. Next time, I will come up with another interesting area of these organized cheatings.
Comments
Post a Comment